Circles: Basic resources
This restorative circles booklet contains basic background information and advice around introducing and developing restorative circles in your classroom.
It contains a blank planning sheet and a range of check in, mixer, energiser and check out ideas.
Other useful circle time resources:
- Visual ideas for check-ins, mixers, energisers and check-outs
- Restorative Circles in Schools by Costello, Wachtel & Wachtel
- The Grab and Go Circle Time Kit: For Teaching Restorative Behaviour by Bill Hansberry
- Using Restorative Circles in Schools: by Follestad & Wroldsen
- www.thepostcardstore.co.uk – useful for building up postcard resources
- left right energiser
- trees doc energiser